Windows appear partially off screen

I am using multiple monitors and when I open some programs they appear partially off screen. Leaving me unable to use the menu bar. I have tried changing the resolution but this doesn’t seem to work.

Does anyone know of a workaround or any other way to prevent this?

Me too, although the mouse allowed to shift display to both top and bottom edges. Then I switched resolution from 1280×768 to a bit lower 1280×720 px, and both menus are visible now. Unfortunately, there are no 1600×900 px for my notebook HD+ display.

How did you get the mouse to shift to the edges? That may solve my problem. I appreciate the response. I use Nomad as my dev platform and it makes it tough to do some of the work I do when part of my windows are off the screen.

Simply moving a mouse to the end (bottom, ant then to top) of the screen. Scrolling does not help, as far as I remember (sorry, I can not revert resolution now to verify that).

Hi @a-bateman,

move your mouse cursor inside the window. While holding the Alt key pressed, press and hold the left mouse button. Move the mouse to drag the window.

Thank you. I’ll give it a try when I get back to my office.