Welcome to Discourse

To my humble opinion we all should share our knowledge here :slight_smile:

My motto is:

Share your knowledge, it is what will make/keep us strong!!!

1 Like

Hello every one. I am happy to be here to share my personal thoughts about NomadBSD. I started to using two weeks ago and ever since, it has made my life a lot easier. I was looking for a solid OS, because, I was tired of the one which came installed in my laptop and after I tried out a few other OS, I am so glad, I picked up NomadBSD. It is rock solid and very easy on new comers. Thanks so much once again and hope to see that new version based on FreeBSD 13.1 come out soon. Best wishes to all.

4 Likes

Itā€™s 2023 and you can run BSD off a $10 32GB drive that you could fit 20 of in your pocketā€¦ :hushed:

On apple macintosh hardwareā€¦ :hushed:

With no preconfigurationā€¦ :face_with_monocle:

Including a window manager and an entire desktop suiteā€¦ :astonished:

That reads and writes proprietary Micro$haft files. :face_vomiting:

I could go on, but thatā€™s impressive enough. When I was a kid, you had to compile your own X server if you wanted ANY GRAPHICS AT ALL and building your kernel and world took the better part of a day. NOW GET OFF MY LAWN :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:grimacing:Wait, wait! Donā€™t you want to stay and chat for a bitā€¦it gets so lonely sometimes and Iā€™ve got some hard Werthers candies and we can talk about rc.conf :grimacing: :face_holding_back_tears:

:rofl: :clown_face:CROSS PLATFORM EMOTICONS :clown_face: :rofl: