Vlc streaming audio

I would like to play streaming audio with vlc from a playlist I have ( it was made from vlc on an other distro ) can this be done !

I have tried installing it ans audacious which would also work but both do not run .

Can I stream internet radio in this way with bsd

VLC should play the stream if it works on Linux VLC. Can you give an example of a stream that does not work for you?

The problem I am having is that I have a vlc playlist made when I used vlc in a different Linux distro.

When I try to install Vlc it installs but will not run when picked off the menu . When called from a terminal it says it is missing a dependency . I tried to install that dependency could not find it

Googled it and found that it had been removed from BSD due to license issues . It could be port installed but I did no have any luck with that . Might add I tried audacious player as well it would play the list as well .

At this point I posted here to see if some one could put me on a different path to path  streaming music from the Vlc play list . Here is an entry from that list 
http://s6.voscast.com:10922/ San Francisco's 70's HITS!

I am posting this again dose not seem to look right on the first post

The problem I am having is that I have a vlc playlist made when I used vlc in a different Linux distro.

When I try to install Vlc it installs but will not run when picked off the menu . When called from a terminal it says it is missing a dependency . I tried to install that dependency could not find it

Googled it and found that it had been removed from BSD due to licence issues . It could be port installed but I did no have any luck with that . Might add I tried audacious player as well it would play the list as well .

At this point I posted here to see if some one could put me on a different path to path  streaming music from the Vlc play list . Here is an entry from that list 
http://s6.voscast.com:10922/ San Francisco's 70's HITS!

I guess some package dependencies are messed up. Run

sudo pkg upgrade

Did not work still no vlc have just moved on . I relive the package needs fixing .

maybe a larger distro with more people working on it would work better for me