Share Your Desktop

Kyou Kai <3

1 Like

Firefox now have tabs with rounded corners. So i have customized the task buttons of the tint panel to a homogenous appearance. i did:

sudo nano /home/nomad/.config/tint2/tin2rc

I changed under background two, three and four “rounded = 3” to “rounded = 6”

For reloading the tint2 panel I put in the Terminal: killall -SIGUSR1 tint2

So here is the resault:

the theme of firefox is “Firefox B”

Well, I like bright desktops.

1 Like

Often I will put a picture of my present interest as background, for a short while, but then I usually go back to plain ol’ black or very dark blue… :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

my first steps into the unknown world of bsd

2 Likes

I am curious — what the command brings that report?
Unknown command: neofetch for me. :frowning:

Hi Vladas. You can find neofetch in the ports. As you can see at the top of the terminal, it is installed with pkg.

1 Like

Done, thanx Simon!

1 Like

1 Like

Desktop in portrait : I was tired of having certain webpages with 1/3 blank, 1/3 tekst and 1/3 blank. Will we ever get to the point where rotating your screen IRL is picked up by all software automatically?

1 Like

Heloo :raised_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice and welcome !!!

:+1:

3 Likes

I’m here again with a new machine and new version :smiley:

2 Likes

A little late to the game but here’s mine.

Nice! What is the name of this ‘Settings App’?

Thanks. It’s one I’m working on. I’ll be putting it up on my github soon. Not feature complete and some stuff I haven’t tested yet but I’ll post it either this evening, it’s 5:24am here, or tomorrow but once I do I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Sorry for the long wait. Wanted to finish adding a few features and removing tabs that weren’t yet viable. Here’s the github link for the application:

If you decide to try it out feel free to give me brutal feedback or commit to the project.

2 Likes

1 Like