Paranoid "Community"?

Some ANONYM(S) flagged my posts as “spam”.

As you may see by yourself, there was nothing controversial in them, except for providing as many technical details as possible - to help understanding and resolving the issue:

Some of the “marketed products” (such as 7-Zip or Rufus) are even mentioned on NomadBSD’s own website!

Funny “community”. :smiley:
Not a good start. :sob:

I guess it’s the forum software who flagged it as possible spam.
It was the first time you posted something and maybe the software confused it as spam.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit:

This new user tried to create multiple posts with links to the same domain. All posts from this user that include links should be reviewed. See the newuser_spam_host_threshold site setting.

That’s the explanation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @lme,

the “‘AI’ Robot” was wrong, as usual. (I did NOT - just edited the original post.)

And it’s only gonna get worse:

:cry:

Best!

you didn’t eh? there is two links the only difference is the post but the domains are the same making what was said above true.

forum.nomadbsd.org ← is the host it doesn’t matter if the URL are different the host is still the same. Making that spam flag it.

@cpet

2 totally different items in 2 totally different sections.
+It is the NomadBSD’s own website.
Perfectly PARANOID!

:rofl:

funny how that works. when a domain thats posted is the same domain that is running the software and flags it as spam.

1 Like

@cpet

Yeah, I’ve seen webmail throwing requested ‘read receipt’ into the Spam folder.

:mailbox_with_no_mail: