DRM Firefox - Problem with Amazon Prime Video

Good afternoon,
I started using NomadBDS two weeks ago, I can say that is a very good OS. However when i tried to watch a movie on Amazon Prime Video i received an error message that explained to activate Widvine components so went in Firefox Option to activate DRM but I couldn’t find them.

So I installed Firefox 72.0 but also after that I had the same problem.

Did someone have the same problem?

Thanks

Rendering online video is not that perfect on bsd system and being a persistent os there is some delay for which online videos are not played well. Try changing the display resolution from aranderer and inbuilt display setting…check if that helps but I believe video rendering is very much depends on the graphics driver which in bsd is not always available perfectly.

Thanks for your answer. I tryed to change my display resolution but the problem remains. The problem is due to the absence of digital rights management option in firefox.

Then this may help you…
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-drm

All commercial items are removed in the OSS version of the browser so getting video to work is a pain. Netflix works as they use HTML5.

Thanks to everyone for your support. I’ll try again and if I found a solution I’ll share it in this forum.