Can't log in after initial updates

Hey everyone. I’m new to the forum, but have a little bit of experience with BSD OS’s. After I initially install Nomad onto a hard drive and when I run the initial “sudo pkg update”, I can’t log in ever again. I go to log in, and it just sits there and eventually just returns to the username login screen. If I use Octopkg to perform the upgrade, the same thing happens. It also happens on multiple machines, So I’m a little bit at a loss. If there’s anyone here that could lend a hand, it would be amazingly appreciated. Thank you very much, everyone!!!

Welcome to the forum,

have you looked at the NomadBSD Errata page? I’m pretty sure the solution is there.
If you search this forum, you’ll also find other members experiencing this problem and their solution…

Have a nice weekend

Hey Ludensen! I reviewed the errata page and realized I was using the wrong ISO. I was still using 1.4.0 instead of 130. I used the correct ISO, followed the errata page, and now everything is 100% Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction! :metal:t2: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:
here’s to many productive hours on NomadBSD :+1: